Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ordinary days

Home

Well, couldn't sleep well, used to wake up so early to go for work, woke up at 0730, and I got nothing to do since my work is done, and got nothing to prepare for my university stuff, so stay in bed for another 2 hours.

As usual, switched on my comp 1st b4 my day starts. Continue downloading my stuff. I'm so outdated with my downloads, now I have time to catch up with the downloads *happy* Got my hair cut, well, mum is fine with it, so I guess nothing much to complain about. The style I want doesn't show up... haha nvm la, 15 bucks what do you expect??

Preparing for badminton session later. At night have plans at Pyramid, well, Puma shop gonna be our hot topic then. LoL just wish him luck for getting her phone number. Eh Alan, after getting the number must belanja Nandos you know. If not wanna rob your free Nando's voucher dy.. GG

Update: Dad just inform me that the amp. has arrived and we will get our electric guitar next week. Man, just can't wait to try out an electric guitar for the 1st time.

Waiting for Jess to post....

Signing off for the time being

No comments: